Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Pomegranate" --- Sold

Click Here to Bid
Is "pomegranate" the correct name to call this fruit? I really spend some effort to figure it out. You know there are things which are very easy for everybody here but they can put quite a challenge to me. Do you know I have spend more than a day just figuring out how to spell "pecan" correctly? In my day time job, every Friday is my culture day. my friends at work teach me one thing related to the local culture or English. Last Friday, my topic was "gung-ho". It is surprise to all of us. This word is actually Chinese.

5 comments:

Healthy living said...

beautiful, love the color combo.

Stefan Nuetzel said...

I like your simple and powerful approach. Cheers from Vienna...Nue!

Stephen Magsig said...

Absolutely stunning color and values. Your dark areas make the objects sing.

Diane Dehler said...

This looks like a pomegranate to me. It's gorgeous and the pomegranate has much folklore and symbolism attached to it.

Julie said...

I have become a Fan in the past week, and I am reading all the blog entries. I am very GUNG-HO about your work! I am always drawn to paint the oranges and the round fruits, and I wondered if this shows me to be a boring artist. Your paintings are not boring at all! I will continue to paint the round fruits until they are as beautiful and interesting as yours are!!!!! Thank you for your generous sharing.