Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Demo at Ajijic Mexico 2" --- Sold


I just came back from Mexico yesterday and this is another demo painting I did at the workshop. I want thank Mrs. Isabel Deblanc for organizing this successful and unique workshop. We had artists from Canada, England, Germany, Mexico, The Netherlands, USA, and China. What an international group it was. I want to thank all of you for coming, and hope to see you again. Ajijic is a very beautiful place. I saw striking colors everywhere. I really need to practise my landscape painting skills and hope to generate some landscapes paintings from the photo I took in the future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Qiang,

How long did it take to do this demo? It is gorgeous.

Donna

Liza Hirst said...

I am an admirer of all your work, qiang and this one is especially wonderful!! It is sooo hard to paint roses.

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Love the demo! The flower is exuberant! Thank you for posting it!