Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Workshops Announcement


I have just updated my website and put my 2010 workshop schedule on it. If you are interested in knowing my approaches in painting, please contact my workshop organizers and sign up. If you are interested in having me teach at your location, please shoot me an email. I still have a few openings on my calendar. I have two more painting workshops in 2009, but they are all full. However, if you want to know how I manage my art business, I do have a half day workshop about that. It will be held in Austin, TX on October 3, 2009. Please contact Tess Walls at: tess.walls@sbcglobal.net for details.

1 comment:

Rae Andrews, Contemporary Texas Artist in all media said...

Such a great workshop Qiang, thanks for sharing, and thankyou to Tess also for setting this up. We all had a great time, learnt a lot and hope we can live up to Qiang's great instruction.
Rae