Monday, October 11, 2010

"Demo at Lake Martin, AL 2" --- Sold

I did my first 5-day workshop at the Beautiful Lake Martin near Alexander City in Central Alabama. I want to thank the Sarah Carlisle Towery Art Colony for organizing this wonderful event. Specially, I want thank Debbie Dowdle for her tremendous effort for putting this workshop together. I really enjoyed meeting all new artist friends there, and hope my teaching has some positive effect on your art. Alabama is a special place for me. I spent seven years as a rocket scientist in Huntsville. Song and I were married there too. You may find a trace of southern accent in my broken English. I felt so excited going back. This is my second demo at the workshop. At this moment, I am still in my computer crisis, but at least, you can see my writing and image together.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

RUDHI RĂ¼scher said...

Very skillfull harmony!

carol morgan carmichael said...

This is beautiful Qiang. L:ove the orange reflections on the can. Surely wish I could have been a part of the Alabama workshop. Good luck with your computer issues!

Anita Tresslar said...

I love the colors in the oranges or maybe tangerines. I agree, the reflections are very nice. I hope you can resolve your computer issues quickly.