Saturday, April 21, 2012

"Life is Simple"

Click Here to Bid

I can't believe I didn't paint any small painting for 24 days. If you follow me on this blog, you know what I have been up to. But I am so glad I am back. As a matter of fact, I am pretty burnt out now. "Life is simple" is the title I give to my painting today. It is also my dream. I wish there is a place where there is no such thing called "money". The financial world has been manipulated so much, you must have several Ph.D.s to understand what is going on. My brain is smaller than a shoe box, so I rather have it holding information about painting. Should I gamble my future on the Wall Street? ... Well I don't want to continue, because I know I will not be able to make sense after a few more sentences. On the other hand, I have realized how deep we are addictive to the "money" thingy. We have no way out. We are doomed. "Simple life" is still a dream, but I will keep dreaming.

3 comments:

Johan said...

I tend to see it as an evil necessity. But I must admit that I would love to be loaded so I could paint all day, every day, for the rest of my life, without having to worry about feeding the kids or paying bills...

jen said...

The colors are gorgeous, and I love the transparent/opaque contrast in the background. I have missed your tiny paintings, they are very inspiring.

hmuxo said...

Beautiful work..