Friday, June 15, 2012

"Memory of the Spring" --- Sold


Click Here to Bid

It has been years in the spring time, I saw these beautiful yellow flowers smiling at me when I drove passing by. I thought I will stop in front of them someday and paint them. Last spring, I saw them again. So I stopped in front them (because I don't commute anymore), and I took quite a few pictures. However, I didn't get chance to paint them until yesterday. In this modern time, our life is like driving in high speed. We swoop through beautiful scenes, but we only can have a short glimpse of them with our peripheral views. We have the wishful thinking that someday, we will slow down and enjoy the beauty around us. Well, if we don't plan deliberately, it would never happen.

5 comments:

Karen Werner said...

Gorgeous!! Wow. Just stunning!!!

Donna Weathers said...

I love the simplicity in this. Elegant and beautiful!

Kico Twombly said...

I love it!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

So very beautiful as are your comments to slow down each day to appreciate the beauty all around us.

c.dingman said...

It is so amazing to see your brushstrokes.