Friday, July 5, 2013

Back to the USA

It was a great day in Beijing. Beautiful blue sky and cozy temperature. I left my birth place and flue back to the USA. I have arrived at Austin just a couple of hours ago.

I have received so many messages of condolence to my father's passing. I want to sincerely thank all of  you from the bottom of my heart. I feel so blessed that I have so many wonderful friends so dear to me. You give me strength to keep going.

My life will go back to normal very soon. I will leave for Arizona next week and teach two workshops there. I am looking forward to meeting you or seeing you again.

In August I will also teach two workshops. I still have some openings. If you are interest in attending, please contact the corresponding workshop organizers. The information is listed below:

Three-day basics of oil painting workshop
August 2 - 4
The Landgrove Inn
Landgrove, VT
Contact: Thomas Checchia


Three-day basics of oil painting workshop
August 8 - 10
Lake Granbury Art Association
Granbury, TX
Contact: Vickie Guthrie

2 comments:

linda m levine fine art said...

The portrait of your father is a great honor for him, and marks his passing in the best possible way. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'll be in Sedona. Will be a pleasure to meet you then.

Shirley Peters said...

I am sorry that you have lost your father.
But a lovely portrait you have to remember him with.

I am impressed with that photograph of Beijing. How blue is that sky? Just shows, it is not always suffering from air pollution.