Saturday, August 24, 2013

"Muni in San Francisco" --- Sold


Click Here to Bid

It has been a year since I stayed in San Francisco attending AAU. That time my dorm was in downtown near the Union Squire, but the Painting studio was near the Fisherman's Wharf. Most of the time I rode the school bus commuting from one place to another, but occasionally, I travel by MUNI (the public transportation in SF). I specifically like the trolly. The old fashion one is the best.

This painting is reminiscing my good time there last summer. I really enjoyed painting it.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Paintings of vehicles and cities I always like looking at them. Brings beauty to the everyday. Kinda zen quality maybe.

Unknown said...

I want to step into this piece and experience this place!

Sergio DS said...

It´s an amazing picture, love it.

George Carr said...

The colorful streetcar is like an object from a Qiang-Huang still life- just gorgeous! In my opinion, this painting is better than any Tibor Nagy cityscape.
It is quite exciting to watch your progress as a painter. Thank you for chronicling the journey.

Karen Werner said...

I agree with George. Absolutely stunning.

Theresa Taylor Bayer said...

One of your best! Lots of good energy in it.