Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Nashville Tennessee

I have arrived at Nashville, TN. A moment ago, I took a short walk from the B&B I am staying. I stepped on the campus of the Belmont University. It is a quite a lovely place. After sunset, it was getting dark quickly. I snapped a few shots with my phone to document this visit. New place and new experience. Life is so dramatic.

I stayed at my Austin home too short, only got a chance doing one small painting. However I have got many other things done. In comparison, painting is rather easy. Life itself is much harder, and it gets more and more complicated and challenging. I keep reminding myself: I came to the world, the purpose is not to accomplish anything, but to experience the whole life process as sensitive as possible: the Time, the Space, the Change, and the Eternity.

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Je suis très heureuse de vous retrouver après mes longues semaines d'absence... Le soleil, la lumière et la végétation luxuriante de l'Île Maurice me manquent déjà ! Ma consolation est de pouvoir ouvrir à nouveau la porte de votre blog...
Je ne vous laisse pas toujours des messages mais je viens admirer votre travail.
Gros bisous