Sunday, June 1, 2014

"My 2015 Workshop Schedule"

Time goes by pretty fast. A half of the year is almost gone. At this time I want to announce my 2015 workshop schedule. 2015 will be another very exciting year. I plan to travel many beautiful places such as: The Bahamas, San Miguel Mexico, Montreal Canada, Napa Valley California, Durango Colorado, Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and many other exciting locations. If you are interested in my techniques of oil painting, please check the schedule or click the "Qiang's Workshops"widget on the right. I know many friends are trying to sign up my workshop for this year, but found out the workshop gets full so quickly, and the waiting list can be long as well. So in order to secure your seat, please contact the workshop organizers as soon as possible. At this moment, some of the workshops are not finalized yet. I will modify this schedule often such that it will be up to date. I am looking forward to meeting you and having several days great painting experience with you.

For both 2014 and 2015, I scheduled more than 20 workshops per year. The jobs of communication and coordinations with all the workshop organizers are tedious and time consuming. I feel very fortunate that I have a very kind and efficient helper: Jane Frederick. Jane has been managing my workshop activities since this January. She is very professional, quickly and effectively coordinates so many my art activities. I really want to thank her for the wonderful job she did. Without her help, I will be running around like a chicken with the head cut off. If you have communicate with her, please drop her an email to thank her. We all should give her a big applause.

Let's work together and create more good paintings.




No comments: