Sunday, July 6, 2014

"Wuzhen Street 1"

Click Here for Purchase Info

Thanks to all the friends who gave me suggestion on my recent cityscape project. I worked more on the first painting, mainly on the figures, using more knifes, and putting color accent. I described a little more on the buildings. I think I have fulfilled my objective: to imply the details but not render them realistically. I have struggled and learned a lot.

Now, I consider this painting is done. It is a serious piece of artwork. However, I want to market it myself first. If you are interested to own this painting, please contact me, ask questions, request a high res image, discuss about framing and display issues. I will be more than happy to help you.

2 comments:

Jerry Stocks said...

You certainly achieved your objective in the building details. I love this painting.

Unknown said...

It's so easy and pleasurable to get lost in the variation and placement of the shapes and colors in all of your paintings. Thank you !